Re: [faces-dev] Faces 5.0 release plan

Hi,

It's a difficult change indeed. See the POC I worked on a while back: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/pull/5221

I'll look into an issue to track it, thanks!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Wed, 31 May 2023 at 18:39, Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 5/30/23 11:47 AM, Arjan Tijms wrote:
Hi,

Note again that the plan is just about (reasonable) intent, and things may change later.

Is there a tracking issue for the "API will be split off from the implementation code..." change?  I'm curious as to the details as that sounded like a difficult change when discussed during the EE 10 release.

Thanks,

Scott

Shall we start a separate topic for any 4.1 planning?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms