[faces-dev] Updating TCK for removal of JSP

Hi,

With the removal of JSP support in Faces, there's the daunting task of updating the TCK for this.

I think, basically know, that many tests are JSP based, even when they're testing things which are not JSP related.

With the amount of resources that we have, how are we going to approach this? At the last count, the TCK had 5525 tests. If we convert say 5 tests each and every day and assume 75% of the tests use JSP, we'll be looking at almost 3 years to convert everything.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top