Re: [etrice-dev] problem editing my first model

Hi Rohan,

so as I said in my previous mail: you'll have to check your host workspace.
I assume you are familiar with the concepts of host and runtime workbench?
In the former you compile your plug-ins. Here none of the eTrice plug-in code will be available.
>From there you launch a so called runtime workbench.
The plug-ins that are (successfully) compiled in the host workbench will run in the runtime workbench.

Please make yourself familiar with plug-in development in Eclipse.
This is a very basic prerequisite for all GSoC projects at the Eclipse Foundation.
Mentors will refuse to give explanations on this detail level.

Kind regards,
Henrik