[etrice-dev] diagram layout with KIELER integrated

Hi developers,

I wanted to inform you that I just have integrated last year's Google Summer of Code project Diagram Layout with KIELER [1].
If you build from sources you have to import the new org.eclipse.etrice.ui.layout plug-in to your work space.

The default layout for structure diagrams is the KIELER layered layout which gave best results.
For state machines the default is Graphviz dot which should be installed separately.
There is also a nice chapter in the documentation about the possibilities with KIELER.

If you install eTrice from the nightly builds update site [2] please not that you will have to install on top of a *Juno SR2*
platform.

I would like to thank Jayant Gupta for his excellent work.

Have fun,
Henrik

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/GSoC/2012/DiagramLayout_Kieler
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/etrice/updates/nightly