[etrice-dev] migration to Juno

Hi,

I gave Juno a try and did the migration on a separate branch in our eclipse.org repository (branch name is juno).
Migration wasn't very hard (only ~3h including tests) and unit tests passed. I've also tried some basic editing and everything seems to work fine.

I haven't created a target configuration yet. But if you check out a Juno modeling package and install Xtext 2.3, Xtend 2.3 and Graphiti 0.9 on top of that you are ready to build eTrice/juno.

Since we have to decide whether we go with Juno for our upcoming release 0.3 it would be great if some of you could do their own tests based on the Juno version of eTrice.

-Henrik

Back to the top