[etrice-dev] eTrice nightly builds available from download site

Hi all,

our release engineering infrastructure is complete now.

We have automated continuous integration builds running whenever the eTrice git repository changes (checked every two ours).
A nightly cron job is pushing the latest successful integration build to our download area
http://eclipse.org/etrice/download.php

The status of the builds can be viewed at
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/mdt-etrice-nightly/

Please pick it up and test it.
The distribution also contains tutorials in the online help.

We highly appreciate all kinds of reports about your experiences, suggestions for enhancements and of course bug reports.

-Henrik

Back to the top