Re: [esf-dev] URGENT [ESF] Approve the ESF 0.7.0 release

Great job Yupanqui,

I have just downloaded the release to test it. I will confirm approval soon.

Regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan DUMONT
Scrum Master
ALL4TEC
Phone: +33(0)2.43.49.14.14
Mail : jod@xxxxxxxxxxx
Le 05/12/2016 à 16:12, MUNOZ JULHO Yupanqui a écrit :

Hello everybody,

It is necessary that all the committers approve the ESF 0.7.0 release before starting its review process.

This release concerns the repositories ESF-INFRA and ESF-TOOLS.

The main features for this release are:

·        Meta-models and profiles of ESFCore, ESFArchitectureConcepts, ESFSafetyConcepts, ESFBehaviors and ESFProperties

·        Import UML model

·        FMEA

·        Local Analysis

For testing the release, you can download:

https://hudson.polarsys.org/esf/job/esf-infra-quality/ws/p2/target/esf-infra.p2-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

https://hudson.polarsys.org/esf/job/esf-tools-nightly-build/ws/p2/target/esf-tools.p2-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

The requirements for installation are Eclipse Modeling (Neon) and Papyrus.

We are awaiting for regulatory approval of all the committers by replying this e-mail.

Best regards,

Jonathan DUMONT and Yupanqui MUNOZ