Re: [esf-dev] Complete version (v3) of ESF flyer

Hi,

Thanks for the update Yupanqui, I have just add a black border around the print screens (see attachment), as they have a white background.
If you think that this is ok, we can send them to Rémi and Sébastien to prepare their print.

Regards,

Jonathan