Re: [escet-dev] from Tiziano and Matteo on class experience using ESCET
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 09:55:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=5Ido782o7urKk7PCM+U+Vfdx95JgMlfDygbU8YcJutE=; b=k+Yfn/UNi5NpXPmQqjQLTucsVK5p8D5zDIMxMmk4OwWhUkhb8309Shx4rK6VXucq39WB7C6kCo7DHzY2GpJeYkdNpCOz5w+v0LSNyUx+Vje1vx3pKZylqCUz09+iueR2tonf6+v4LT9W6IaOmwskWoT0ZVlq7bZ/x9DzS2ME6Cx2C7TcPVAuV0HTny9Ystb3c37e6/c1UnUbt0wY5LC4tMz5uFuIPbE8iYrAvUWMhgWMJ/Kb2iwJSfUvfMQvMHrLp844DR5CY/SUmbq8SwjyBr7aqfHojsNaPbwp6rj3+9P2o2E47zeH9OTnFaYCUHRlHEEbGVVd7lJkC0jfX2Nizw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=kT5X3xSaVwfndRNPt1QhWskVQnG9Xj7pg7dJTiXlANEV4DE7gkT2hwDmNnB0dsSZUZzZHK1YIxejIJ+2cVptu/uUl7mpclp+aVv7L79T543yhZYqKZFSDb+wCEBfvYvtWWywiktjJ8F96VKagUjV8jWdFnqHwrK3/oYcOQu5YaAWzIVZ7OOiKNHx3VrC2wwGhAay5Y9MthpvJlUMayphn0vOCVS6Db0hfD4rGcEC6dpx4Bzq5oGnosohIBMqIU3KZT2rtPUph4UnlgNoxbldFa3WEoyqJZdMB0l+/u5B3QALA9LQDfeTMyH445BygOz/3gdYAUvv2bzPmfdxQft+Hg==

Hi Bert,

Do you know if there is any reason why they contacted you, rather than just reporting it directly at the ESCET project? Is the information on how to report issues too difficult to find?

Dennis