Re: [escet-dev] Eclipse ESCET v0.6 released
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:48:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=EmNJ2SyoaT9BxQXjB9SeibeLkn5nq0RzVuPl7xhqyOY=; b=a46UBF7bHR2HLPgsggqOrox3cGEJCSshb8jTpyzC4OeHUNSZAdkvd4cIe1ndO6CGdp2PaJ3dmFLPTrIThOIOsGnkjsYkGsDhpPnnw2OELuHeSk/flroj1POtcalgABGbMNEVk6xH63hgF3BXNhvTi56Wbz83t4hivULjX2PNuTDTXwfaKQPN2wKUz+QUA3DU+REhqMA6pMorj9dpBZiwWbEh22MwHojqAwenDdOpCSN+oYeWtOSVqdtKEdoY+YmmfYnDieuRLCutSDbxDC2qbfQ41MO00ldjn6HYzpnehTKbUUTwoN3OuTdW4/fFZPrVgg8ORP+6BshixSVCu4K6nA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MH4JzmSBK5kUQTVl+FE7junhnr/eAz9gRaFUaQReLF0XEpOoGR76aVX/BZiNcBIX5+c+v1H1yfCtJxGaGDsJTqHO/HZeJMjhTWOXx2kxx7yKXr/Py9TT5QMnQjYL6BPelTtD7uRD6ps0+GgaZ1/zuNNXHwZoyzJ9qK8/hftFi2EtfeX5m5MiyWW+ucMqlI7hA+upY5oU8DLEnNaJNkRDvqAiXx3PTzeBpRx5UtpZ4vaMXrMFwsFDpO8FTmiTT4jGQf9qj2c/8akESnJfv10OIu/5e0SCG94keHu2n/t/geTNTQQqfPLfgEYlhtjbuaGASSnWuavTMuOR4HqaUKUgNA==

Hi Martijn,

Nice text. Some small comments from me:

- We're actually an Eclipse Foundation open-source project since January 2020, see
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.escet/governance (creation review).

- tool's website -> toolkit's website at

- is released -> was / has been released?

- One of the list items does not end with a period.

- previous-version release notes -> release notes from previous versions

Dennis