Re: [escet-dev] Eclipse ESCET v0.4-RC1 released

Hi,

I can also confirm that everything works as expected on my Windows laptop.

Kind regards,
Ferdie

On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 at 09:17, Martijn Goorden <mgoorden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

The links below refer to the milestone and not the release candidate. The correct links are:

Besides that, v0.4-RC1 works fine on my MacBook.

Best,

Martijn