Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [escet-dev] Release v0.3: CQ approvals
  • From: "Hofkamp, Albert" <A.T.Hofkamp@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 05:51:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; 1; spf=pass; dmarc=pass action=none; dkim=pass; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=AXoLHpJmdcE0g6YcqX3YWFfePbHww+TGSrfMXVTV3Rg=; b=MrTD/3/QNhYq2Q913VTRaARyiZZFvy0QEoHBGQHHLw+YdqY+6SQKCVNyy0bWrL1fd2ga70Tc+V1j+6Ti+uLc0fH+ol3K7QUxme9bekpz9kfEE+ZaMrZlTkeAmw9ig1oD3mUPVpxaSP1VbKEVivDEUn81ln6y9XrbacUGaRHLAJv3V5fSDTwC7/JZDQ63hxcZOp1Y494+GVP+7JoCsewGHmARCFOstw4QBT3dikJ6lXfp/y7NJGzgYez6pWZoeMfsiny0ua9MsD+z05j4P+JJTWXdmsH5ppQEjSEMU8SWSGYto9CFRw0/DLaH7bn/wsWac4pStihPxMhMukSBPnpimw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901;; cv=none; b=Kgwh9grNFtqZZRTs7BGb8IHK0keG+Q2vfvjJ/UKyNTOLzf1OtdFEjs+p7nzp+BWJA6NJBOli2gjNoKCtOc7ybOLp0PCwBFwxV1y00NokAdA0UkhRNkUPQQFE/v+zEasseG8KGyxHf0wD1QaM2Tcu+rWtqHMcHInY1ZgPCYLjR6HG+wzM8BQzw/MNh60JX+ldULQkfDrcgn27N/GIzJdK5O8u2a/74I4bCG75NYrb5DPkRCP9k0oFI+I/giSEyXSdCNk787glc+rwyLMzoRZGmVeURj3ijvHnCT/pmzYcGl+43y02Hz/hT4aOy1j0gMCZzFJIU+BW5j4AnMnyX0KuWg==
  • Delivered-to: escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • List-archive: <>
  • List-help: <>
  • List-subscribe: <>, <>
  • List-unsubscribe: <>, <>
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: ad612642-ebf0-db66-d610-f87439c9c31a
  • Thread-index: AQHXsweOstQX5izSqUyr3VwzNSZSxau3YRwc
  • Thread-topic: Release v0.3: CQ approvals

I am fine with the delay.

From: escet-dev <escet-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2021 20:56
To: escet developer discussions <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [escet-dev] Release v0.3: CQ approvals
Hi all,

If we want to release v0.3 on September 30, 2021 as planned, we should release a release candidate several days in advance to allow testing.

We're still waiting for CQ approval from the IP team, regarding multi-page HTML and the controller checker tool. I poked the PMC again today, to approve them. But then still the IP team has to look at them as well.

I fear we won't get PMC and IP team approval in time for these issues.

What do we want to do? Wait a bit longer and delay the release? Or release and include these two issues in the next release?

I'm personally leaning towards delaying the release a bit, to allow at least the multi-page HTML to be included in this release, as that is much nicer, but also to ensure we get to the new URLs as soon as possible.

What do you all think?


Back to the top