Re: [escet-dev] Unpacker error on GitLab

Hi Ferdie,

> Is the rest experiencing problems with GitLab as well?

I hadn't pushed anything yet, so I don't know.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/gitlab/-/issues/52

The issue indicates is has been resolved. It was a disk that ran out of space.

> Merge Request !89 can no longer be merged due to conflict.

I did get the above line in an email from GitLab. The merge request still indicated a conflict. I merged develop into the branch and pushed that successfully. Now the merge conflict is gone. Note that there wasn't actually a conflict. This may have to do with the issue you mentioned. I'm not sure.

Dennis