Re: [escet-dev] Additional release soon?
  • From: "Beek, Bert van" <D.A.v.Beek@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 09:05:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=tue.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=tue.nl; dkim=pass header.d=tue.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=MedriJS6EMWCrNHjFoUxY2LmGBZLJdHGEB6XHEU5g5s=; b=RMlBMCShiwnpENeBY+WdQBEBDH5PdAbii9I2KAp8/vm+ibvJ1vgL8Ptr689vaTykZvV9Z1lPMOI5GZJJgbKVGJwJwUf+FgZPrmirHrQNE/sgLH30wCLIgw/g6YfCU3jTRqSzFevhzVghkYOVJwb4htHayJ9+HX9LBLOFYNqIMLBMBD7vVMTu/EufpHkpyiR5oQi0I7u1fwmPfTILu7SVnq1B0jkxca9hpVxm3auwUtl/HAvnoLUBWOiV23K0jsHH2Sgs5gX/0kBEL6xr+BLVZB7b9d0T+kY8VJRiEt26ys3mBQ9zq44j3f7Uqd4c34kJToau43Y5gk4ZouyITXD+bw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ioppBqS9OvAISR+TCW8mfOkPsvHAu1O0ezghOmUn8JSyE/AVk0tkB/RqWCcQ+Xo7iA/QRhw+OJPBOamihQitrO+zEpUoeCMF1YDe5yg4HquARITxwdAKNhqGc8rWx81spADhBTPX3buuKhP198WputfLzelnL59tHuIAz5lsNclF+qNvM00O3dcW5gcWjM2uB35ol0feynMPvE+35TA1m/KB594r8Z8VfVc3SMWPnOWze6SUFl1g2Gi3ReqPrw4afwyaB9etIqrkU388bsdpvdXC3P1ho7OMCPcO6KsfuHH9t7qch/CxDkoEcBgTuJumX1SYk575spoaDEJ4EscRZQ==

Hi all,

I would be very happy indeed with an additional milestone release v0.2-M1. Having another milestone release when issue #30 (https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/escet/escet/-/issues/30) is resolved would also be greatly appreciated.

Bert