Re: [escet-dev] Installation instructions for macOS (was: Eclipse ESCET first milestone release)
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 11:19:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=o6/EYCi2jAWoTuNtygq5elsp0c/ysWxpatMLOaPP8Aw=; b=D7wGyO1fTiXGcoTD/t4bRh9x7IZ7RhMlZo1qspfSoAvRRLfxx76k1FpBJ+pqAm0tnSm5/1wNdTGA1WmSuPFz7ufYTHfCpYlSdxfFjnvIrACjSXQBJyQtGxw3fEbMTVutAva2+Ye5Eki6/KuuPmeO1tx/jfsfi8aYJo6Hrvd2v80F3awt4QD3qStSX2d2zYQYAeZLhR5dOHffFmrjK2YLDOzwARHktNyzkKydVkuoJfB/X3KEZGeXZ7FcnzCZPl8xbED8k9fDLVXpK1zBtJSWkyhaIRPo9Xa/rxs9zczvt64pC2JdON+Ibb34YjscmvcNXYeH2pMYFoh4/lNpiMC/FQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NAGQnii1KMy4VVABPIYEY8YWQ353QxDGN8yoTuAEjJS7Wv63EMnXgLRWwib8YeWqGYRbRrWvuuIr2yfVRi9lQb/57DLWdaVZn0EA27cLxjbpiN+UN2imwOPAWKgyK+eMnD60TcQP9IJuRfnF/2nwHUs1xAzHeKYqniZU1iJ5JJbkc6jrWb2zHR8UUZ0VjnKri61Gs9LRKJLX9pi45j5RT0ELd19IJClPMO9i3vo86E1+AnWdHCa4t0mBLsu9Tktg3WltnjsWqAhJFjb2upQ1Ekhc3jF/NRRBI22yxCL+KsBoEToUFFU+N6VAUlCi6clRS4HJh79v/bFoEfb6h0t17g==

Hi Bert,

I've created issue #21 (https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/escet/escet/-/issues/21) to address the updates to the installation instructions for macOS. I don't have macOS, so I can't test anything. Could you pick up this issue and address it (together with Albert if needed)?

Dennis