[escet-dev] IP log

Hi Albert, Bert,

I've generated an IP log for our project. We need to submit it as part of the release review process for our first release. Let me know if you think anything is wrong or missing.

I did notice your affiliations are missing in the IP log. Looking at https://projects.eclipse.org/user/13400 and https://projects.eclipse.org/user/13399 I do see your affiliations.

Regards,
Dennis

IP Log for Eclipse ESCET (Supervisory Control Engineering Toolkit)

This IP Log provides a snapshot in time of the intellectual property state of the entire project. It is not intended to be a 100% accurate reflection of any particular release. The Eclipse ESCET (Supervisory Control Engineering Toolkit) 0.1 release is designated Type A - License Compatibility Certification.

Licenses

  • The MIT License (MIT)

Third-Party Code

License-Certified Dependencies

CQ Third-Party Code License Use
22695 org.knowm.xchart:xchart:3.6.5 Apache-2.0 unmodified source and binary
22696 com.github.com-github-javabdd:com.github.javabdd:1.0.1 LGPL-2.0-or-later unmodified source and binary
22697 io.github.java-diff-utils:java-diff-utils:4.8 Apache-2.0 unmodified source and binary

Committers

Past and Present

Name Affiliation Active Inactive
Albert Hofkamp 10/05/2020 --
Bert Van Beek 04/22/2020 --
Dennis Hendriks Netherlands Organisation for applied scientific research TNO 01/09/2020 --

Contributions

Contributors and Their Contributions

Ref Size Date Description
Dennis Hendriks (1 contribution)
794262 1,477,028 lines 10/16/2020 #1 Eclipse ESCET initial contribution

Source Repositories

The information contained in this log was generated by using commit information from the following repositories:

© The Eclipse Foundation Inc. All rights reserved.
Made available to its Members for their internal use.

Generated on March 05, 2021

Back to the top