Re: [equinox-dev] Issue with Felix SCR and Dependency manager Annotations jars with Eclipse Equinox R4_19

Hi,

you should try to annotate you SCR Components using the OSGi annotations:

- org.osgi.service.component.annotations.Component

- org.osgi.service.component.annotations.Activate

- org.osgi.service.component.annotations.Deactivate

and so on.

But remember that these annotations are build time annotations, So you need tools like bndtools or the PDE (PDE only support DS until 1.3) that generate the metadata (componenten - xml files) for these annotations.

Felic SCR is the implementation for OSGi Declarative Services:

It is the implementation for OSGi Declarative Services:

https://docs.osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/7.0.0/service.component.html

https://developer.ibm.com/articles/osgi-demystified-part-5-using-declarative-services/

I hope this helps.

Regards,