I'd also like to prototype support for ServletContainerInitializer[1] (for possible later proposal to the http.whiteboard spec).

Under what heading should I place these?

- Ray

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:20 AM Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've started the 4.11 Equinox planning page at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Plan/4.11

Please add any major work items you plan to work on for 4.11.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] 4,11 Plans
Date: Fri, Dec 14, 2018 11:16 AM

Hi Team

Please start to create the plans for 4.11 like we did for 4.10 (see https://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_10.xml#themes_and_priorities).

Let's make sure we have them before we go into the holiday season.

Thanks,
Dani