Re: [equinox-dev] Tycho Surefire Test fails to load Schemafactory

Yes. And the exemple or reproduction code did It.
To be precise, IT do
classLoader.getResources("META-INF/services/javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory");

I will try to débug an eclipse instance jdt  to understand the différence.

Regards