[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Disabling computeUses in ResolverImpl
- From: Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 15:04:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: HOZDG6k7HIyux4YRfjEMXRqdyn4bBw==
- Thread-topic: Disabling computeUses in ResolverImpl
It seems like in older versions of the Equinox framework it was possible to
disable uses constraint checking on startup (osgi.resolver.usesMode).
This doesn't seem to be possible any longer but I'm wondering if the same
behaviour could be mimicked by disabling the computeUses() line in
org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl . Are there additional side
effects to doing such a thing that weren't present before ?