[equinox-dev] Eclipse (4.6RC4) and Equinox (NeonRC4) are available

We are pleased to announce that Neon RC4 is available for download and updates. Assuming no blocking defects or regressions found these bits will become our final release on June 22.

There is a preliminary draft of our "New and Noteworthy" document available at
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6/
From what I hear, two popular entries will be one for "High Resolution Displays"
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6/platform.php
and the Eclipse Foundation requested UUIDs
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6/platform.php#uuid
But there is a LOT in there! Enjoy reading about -- and then using! -- all the new features and improvements.

                Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.6RC4-201606031000/

                Update existing (non-production) installs:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6milestones/

                Specific repository good for building against:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6milestones/S-4.6RC4-201606031000/

                Equinox specific downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-NeonRC4-201606031000/

Thank you to everyone who made this checkpoint possible.

Back to the top