Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox quick start website update?

I will try learn enough to document the how to download/build/use the current release into the website. Will have to review also any standards you have for suggesting/accepting changes

I have downloaded all the sources (website and equinox) and found the issues on compiling it (like Mohamed a few hours ago).  Some older forum entries suggest usage of eclipse export function to build it. Clearly will have to spend quality time with the forums too.

If anyone wants to give me pointers/help or completely take over task please let me know.

Carlos

Back to the top