Re: [equinox-dev] Concierge and the IDE?

No the intention is not to replace the existing Equinox framework implementation for the IDE.

Tom

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/20/2015 10:23 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] Concierge and the IDE?
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I read in a German newsticker that Concierge is a new OSGi 5.0 implementation which is super fast and small.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.concierge/downloads

I didn't know about this effort. Is the intention to use this runtime for the Eclipse IDE in the future?

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx