Re: [equinox-dev] junit

Yes, now it works. Thank you very much. I couldn’t find this update site, but now I have everything what I need.

EM

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Rapicault
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 12:00 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] junit

You should simply try to get swtbot and its dependencies from http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars
HTH
On 07/27/2015 11:26 AM, EDUARD MEDLA wrote:

Hi, I am a quite new use of Eclipse. In our company, we want to automate installing plugins to eclipse via command line p2.director. My problem and ask on you is, how to do it, because many features from update site https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.swtbot/releases/2.3.0/plan I just cant install. First I need junit 0.0.0 or junit.runner or junit Framework or some pde or jdt files. I am trying to find some update site where I can download these things, but I can find it or it doesn’t work for me. Can you please help me how to figure it out?

Thank you

E. Medla