Re: [equinox-dev] What version of the OSGi stock framework jar corresponds to equinox 3.10.0-v20140606-1445?

Benson, you don't need to put the OSGi core jar on your runtime classpath if you already have an implementation (such as Equinox or Felix) on there.

The OSGi core spec jar is only intended to be used as a compile-time dependency.

Neil

--
Neil Bartlett
Sent from a phone