From:        Achim Finke <achim.finke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        06/30/2015 09:05 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] Signed content support in Equinox
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

In Equinox 3.9 (Eclipse 4.3) it was possible to configure the following properties in eclipse.ini to enable Authorization.
osgi.signedcontent.support=all
osgi.signedcontent.authorization.engine.policy=trusted
osgi.framework.keystore=file:truststore.jks

Setting up the same properties in Equinox 3.10 (Eclipse 4.4) seems to have no effect. I can start the application regardless wether my bundles are signed with the right key or not.

I already asked this question on Stackoverflow but the use case seems not to be that common as I thought so I didn't get an answer. Hope you can help :-).

Thanks,
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx