[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.4.2 RC4 and Equinox (Luna SR2 RC4) are available (same bits as RC3)

There were no changes after RC3, for the Eclipse Platform Project and Equinox, but I have copied and renamed that RC3 delivery to RC4, to make it more obvious this is our planed contribution to Luna SR2, assuming no blocking issues found.

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.4.2RC4-201502041700/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4-M-builds/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4-M-builds/M-4.4.2RC4-201502041700/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-LunaSR2RC4-201502041700/

NOTE: it appears there is sorting issue on the Equinox DL page, and "LunaSR2RC3" shows up under "Latest Builds", and "LunaSR2RC4" shows up under "Luna Maintenance Builds". But, again, they are the same ... just wanted to explain in advance.

Thanks to all,

Back to the top