From:        Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2014/09/29 13:07
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] fileinstall & equinox solution
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I forgot to mention I'm cross posting to felix list also.

Anyhow, here is a stacktrace which shows the locking (search for fileinstall).

- Ray

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM, BJ Hargrave <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a bug/issue with the details? I don't know any details here. What is the "concurrency issue with package refresh"?
--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM