[equinox-dev] Composite repository entry that does not bring in categories

Sending this question to the dev mailing list since I didn’t get any response on the forum and other channels. Would appreciate a response, even if it’s of the “we can’t do that right now” nature.

We need to add an entry to a p2 composite repository that does not merge the feature categorization from the referenced repository. Basically, we need to content of the repo to be accessible for dependency resolution, but not present to the user of the composite for selection.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top