[equinox-dev] Class loader, class space, protection domai, package private things and fragments

Hi,

I'm investigating an issue with package private classes/methods which are visible to test fragments but cause trouble with Mockito/CGLIB. I do remember reading somewhere on a bug or in this mailing list about the subtle differences with the things involved. So far, I couldn't find it.

Classes in fragments are loaded by host bundle class loader. But there must be something different about them. Can someone point me to the lines of code in Equinox to better understand the differences?

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht