Re: [equinox-dev] Simpler JavaFX class loading

PDE wouldn¹t let me export packages not defined in my plug-in.

BTW, I¹ve created a pretty simple class loading hook that works. I¹m
actually surprised the BundleLoader doesn¹t try something like this in
it¹s search algorithm.

@Override
	public Class<?> postFindClass(String name, ModuleClassLoader classLoader)
throws ClassNotFoundException {
    if (name.startsWith("javafx.") || name.startsWith("com.sun.glass") ||
name.startsWith("com.sun.javafx")) {
        return ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader().loadClass(name);
    } else {
        return null;
    }
	}