[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.4 and Equinox Luna Milestone (Stable) M4 builds are available ...

Check out "what's new" ... I bet you will be as surprised as I was!

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.4M4-201312121600/news/

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.4M4-201312121600/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/S-4.4M4-201312121600/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-LunaM4-201312121600/

Thanks to all developers who made this milestone possible and thanks to the community who (continue) to test our early versions of Luna.

The full collection of EPP packages for the Luna Simultaneous Release (M4) will be available in one week, 12/20.

Back to the top