[equinox-dev] launcher.openFile extensible?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right list to ask this question, so if not,
please let me know where I should be asking.

The launcher.openFile feature allows you to open a file in an eclipse
instance from the command line.  I'm wondering if this feature is
extensible.  For example, something like 'eclipse
--launcher.importProject' would import an existing project into an
eclipse instance.  'eclipse --launcher.createProject' would create a
project, etc.  To implement this, would I need to touch the native
launcher libraries, or could I get away with making changes to java
files only?

thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top