[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] individual bundle downloads
- From: Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 21:04:00 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of the equinox bundles are also available also under the Add-on bundles section from the equinox downloads page . But it looks like the org.eclipse.equinox.console bundle is not included in that list. I opened a releng bug to get that bundle added .
 - http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-3.8.1-201209141800/index.php
 - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=399945
Pascal Rapicault ---02/04/2013 08:52:09 PM---I have not checked but I would assume that they are available from the p2 repo like juno (http://dow
From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal.rapicault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Equinox development mailing list <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 02/04/2013 08:52 PM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] individual bundle downloads
Sent by: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
I have not checked but I would assume that they are available from the p2 repo like juno (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno).
You then have two ways to download it:
- Peruse the remote filesystem (on one of the mirror since the foundation does not allow that) to find the file.
- Use the p2 mirror to get it.
From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raymond Auge
Sent: February-04-13 9:42 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: [equinox-dev] individual bundle downloads
I've googled around, looked at orbit, and the incubator pages and so on, but can't find individual downloads for bundles like:
as found in the equinox-SDK-*.zip
Are these available individually anywhere?
equinox-dev mailing list