Re: [equinox-dev] Does the fwk load the config.ini

Aren’t we reading it for the case where the fwk is started w/o using the launcher?

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Watson
Sent: January-25-13 9:03 AM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Does the fwk load the config.ini

Sounds reasonable to do that check.  I always thought it was a bit silly to re-read the config.ini in the EclipseStarter if the launcher already did it!

Tom

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---01/24/2013 08:19:04 PM---I’ve decided to stop reading the user configuration whePascal Rapicault ---01/24/2013 08:19:04 PM---I’ve decided to stop reading the user configuration when the base has changed to minimize the risk o