From:        Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2012/07/03 12:14
Subject:        [equinox-dev] target version of osgi specs for juno
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey All,

I'm wondering which specific versions of the 4 enteprise/compendium spec are the basis for juno. Is it still this jar from orbit:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&file=/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20120526062928/repository/plugins/osgi.enterprise_4.2.0.v201108120515.jar

or can we use the newly released 4.3 compendium jar?

Raymond AugĂ©  | Senior Software Architect | Liferay, Inc.

---

8-9 October 2012 | Liferay North America Symposium | liferay.com/northamerica2012

16-17 October 2012 | Liferay Europe Symposium | liferay.com/europe2012

24-25 October 2012 | Liferay Spain Symposium | liferay.com/spain2012