Re: [equinox-dev] equinox bundle akin to felix fileinstall

The closest thing is the dropins support in p2, but that is not a good comparison since felix fileinstall is a small single bundle.  p2 dropins support is just a part of the whole p2 "engine" and requires a fair bit of the p2 "engine" to function.

I would be curious to know what exceptions you are seeing with felix.fileinstall.  Perhaps it indicates an equinox framework bug we should fix.  Please open a bug against Equinox->Framework if you think it could be.  I would like to make sure the felix.fileinstall works on Equinox.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Raymond Auge ---06/15/2012 08:32:24 AM---Is there such a project? I'm having issues with felix.fileinRaymond Auge ---06/15/2012 08:32:24 AM---Is there such a project? I'm having issues with felix.fileinstall on equinox (exceptions on change state) and wondering if I ca

Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/15/2012 08:32 AM

[equinox-dev] equinox bundle akin to felix fileinstall

Is there such a project?

I'm having issues with felix.fileinstall on equinox (exceptions on change state) and wondering if I can save myself the trouble if there is a more native implementation similar to it.

Thx
--
Raymond Augé  | Senior Software Architect | Liferay, Inc.

---

8-9 October 2012 | Liferay North America Symposium | liferay.com/northamerica2012

16-17 October 2012 | Liferay Europe Symposium | liferay.com/europe2012

24-25 October 2012 | Liferay Spain Symposium | liferay.com/spain2012