Re: [equinox-dev] [error] encoded string too long

In addition to searching bugzilla, a quick search of the internet reveals
its a well known limitation, with not so great workarounds ... which isn't
to say something can't be improved ... just pointing to one such post:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1466184/convert-ansi-characters-to-utf-8-in-java