[equinox-dev] stopping the OSGi runtime using bundle context

Hi All,

I start my p2 enabled (bundle.info) OSGi env using a simple java class
(Main.java) with the eclipse starter. Now i want to stop the started
OSGi environment within my OSGi runtime itself. (I want to stop the
runtime within one of my bundles.)

To do so, i do not like to get the handle of eclipse starter instance
which resides in non-osgi env (Main.java).

I tried using,

BundleContext.getBundle(0).stop;

but it does not work for some reason.

looks like something wrong with my approach. Any suggestion/tip mostly welcome.

thanks,
--Pradeep

Back to the top