[equinox-dev] EclipseCon 2012 Call for Papers

The Call for Papers for EclipseCon 2012 has been open for over a month now. So far I have only seen one submission from the Eclipse RT, Equinox and p2 communities (thanks Glyn Normington). This year the session types have been simplified, so there are only standard 35 minute talks, and 3 hour tutorials. Take a look at the most interesting things you have been working on over the past year and consider submitting a proposal. It's also worth noting that the submission deadline is earlier this year: November 11, just a week after EclipseCon Europe.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/submissions-are-open

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any talks you plan to submit for EclipseCon 2012.

Tom

Back to the top