Re: [equinox-dev] Difference in system.packages.extra behaviour between 3.6.2 and 3.7

Hi Ben,

I don't use PDE any more, but I think as a workaround you should be
able to create a system bundle fragment (i.e. "Fragment-Host:
system.bundle") to export the desired package(s). You may need to
manually construct this outside of PDE and put it in your Target
Platform, but once done it will make those packages visible to the PDE
builder.

However I would probably not wish to deploy that fragment at runtimeā€¦
cleaner to use the system.packages.extra approach that you're already
using.

Regards,
Neil