Re: [equinox-dev] [p2-dev] Equinox/p2 meeting minutes posted

That's new API right?  I took a look but am not sure what the final form is that you are thinking of.  Susan had some comments and David as well.  The original patch from you had a method getAgent() which seems suspect as it does effectively the ServiceHelper trick.  Do you have any examples of this API in use.

If you are going to look to release this please post a new patch with the proposed shape, some example use and mark for review.  Ideally we could get John and/or DJ to review (I'll review as PMC guy).  Please do not release until it has been reviewed.

Jeff

On 2011-04-18, at 5:22 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:

Crap. Just a heads up that I stil need to release the new simplified API around the operations. I'll likely only get to that Friday.

On 2011-04-18, at 3:21 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Meeting_Minutes/20110418

As a reminder M7 is next week. After that we head into rampdown for M7. Please see http://eclipse.org/equinox/planning/freeze_plan_3.7.php for more details on the process for ramping down the release.

Tom