Re: [equinox-dev] Regarding Lazy Activation

Hello,

Super help from both of u. I am now gng through the articles and seeing how it works...

Yes I am trying to use a Service declared in A bundle --- to use in B bundle...

Can I make the A Bundle As Lazy so that when B bundle ask for service in A ... the A bundles gets Active and Registers the Service
will this work ?

Thanks for ur quick reply...