Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse 3.7M2a problem Do I need to do configuration to get dropins folder to work?

See https://bugs.eclipse.org/227547

Inactive hide details for "Yousouf, Shenol" ---2010/11/03 04:06:17 AM---Hi, As far as I know, bundles are not installed automat"Yousouf, Shenol" ---2010/11/03 04:06:17 AM---Hi, As far as I know, bundles are not installed automatically from the dropins folder. The folder is

"Yousouf, Shenol" <s.yousouf@xxxxxxx>

2010/11/03 04:06 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse 3.7M2a problem Do I need to do configuration to get dropins folder to work?

Sent by:

equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

As far as I know, bundles are not installed automatically from the dropins folder. The folder is scanned on start of bundle org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins, which usually happens with the start of Eclipse. So either you can restart the IDE for changes to take effect or open the OSGi console and restart the bundle manually.

Best regards,
Shenol Yousouf
SAP Labs Bulgaria