Re: [equinox-dev] [p2-dev] New time for the p2 and equinox calls (decided 3:00 PM EST)

That's 3:00 PM EST *Monday*.

cheers,
ian

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We discussed this at the Equinox call today (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Meeting_Minutes/20100921). The general consensus was that we would like to have the call earlier in the week (Monday or Tuesday). That left us with a time in the afternoon on Monday or Tuesday. We decided on using the Current p2 timeslot (3:00 PM EST) as the new time for the combined p2 and equinox calls.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---09/16/2010 04:34:20 AM---In order to minimize the numbers of call people have to Pascal Rapicault ---09/16/2010 04:34:20 AM---In order to minimize the numbers of call people have to attend, and given the short duration of the equinox calls, we have deci

Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/16/2010 04:34 AM

[equinox-dev] New time for the p2 and equinox calls

In order to minimize the numbers of call people have to attend, and given the short duration of the equinox calls, we have decided to give a try a unique p2 and equinox call. If you have any concern with the merge let us know, otherwise please vote to the following poll.

Be careful the poll is set backward ! You need to provide the time when you are *not* available.
http://doodle.com/5agqkufaevtdpfks

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx