[equinox-dev] List of installable units or log - using p2 director to automate Subclipse, M2eclipse, and M2eclipse Extra for OpenMRS developers

Dear All:

I am trying to automate the install process for OpenMRS developers
http://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Step+by+Step+Installation+for+Developers

I have found a helpful reference here:
http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/p2_director.html

And have created a command line:
./eclipse -nosplash -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -repository
http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x,http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e/,http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras/
-installIU
org.maven.ide.eclipse,org.maven.ide.eclipse.scm,org.maven.ide.eclipse.subclipse,org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter,org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl,org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core

That _seems_ to mirror my Eclipse install.

However, on further investigation, it seems that certain things are not
installed. Notably, all _features_ related to the application seem
completely missing under the features/ folder.

Is there a good way to _see a list of all installable units_ in Eclipse?

The logs seem to record _features_, there is a bundles.list file that record
_bundles = plugins_,
but where can I see a log of installable units in Eclipse?

Thank you
Misha
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/List-of-installable-units-or-log---using-p2-director-to-automate-Subclipse%2C-M2eclipse%2C-and-M2eclipse-Extra-for-OpenMRS-developers-tp29693317p29693317.html
Sent from the Equinox - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top