[equinox-dev] Equinox retrospective for the Helios Release

We had planned to hold a retrospective meeting at the Equinox call on Tuesday July 6th before the planning council's retrospective call on Wednesday July 7th (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Meeting_Minutes/20100622). Unfortunately a large number of the equinox team is going to be unavailable on July 6th. I suggest we hold a general retrospective for Equinox later.

In the mean time please send any topics you feel are important for me to bring up to the planning council for the retrospective. Please keep any topics relevant to Equinox in the context of the Helios release process. We can cover other more general Equinox topics during our Equinox retrospective meeting. Thanks.

Tom

Back to the top