[equinox-dev] 3.6 Nightly p2 mirror unavailable

Hello all,

As of last week I am unable to access the p2 mirror at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-N-builds.
When I try to download the nightly build with the p2.mirror ant task, the build failles with the following error: "No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-N-builds" However, the integration build at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-I-builds is still available.

Is there any other p2 mirror I can use to the download the equinox nightly builds?

Regards,

Walter

Back to the top