[equinox-dev] Loading file.properties location from Config.ini or command line file

Hi,

I am creating a launcher for Equinox and I would like to know how I can write the file path in config.ini file in order not to have to write the complete path of this file in the command line when I launch Equinox.jar –console in command line:

java -Dlog4jAdaptorfile="C:\log4j.properties"  -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.0.v20080605-1900.jar –console

I would like to fix this system properties called log4jAdaptorfile to a relative path which depends from where I launch the command shown above.

I mean, if I have for example the next folder path:

Launcherà
                Equinoxà config.ini
                PropertiesFILE à log4j.properties

If I would like to have in the config.ini something like: ../PropertiesFILE/log4j.properties instead of specify the complete path so that I can use the same folder structure in any other host which I want to install and launch Equinox.

My goal is be able to lauch Equinox from a simple sh file without having to specify the exact path for MYFILE.properties each time I launch the framework in a different host.

Is any way to specify the log4j.properties path relative to where I launch Equinox.jar instead of having to specify the complete path in the command line?

Any helps?

Thank you in advance

David

Back to the top