[equinox-dev] Re: SecureStorage: Can not get the password after system user password has been changed

Thanks! Is it possilbe to delete it by programming? I tried InternalExchangeUtils.defaultStorageDelete():

try {
passwordNode.get(PASSWORD_KEY, null);
   } catch (...) {
   InternalExchangeUtils.defaultStorageDelete();
  }

The secure_storage will be deleted. New file will be generated when save the password again. That's what I want to do.
Can I do the same thing with the external methods? I haven't found a method to use...

Back to the top